National Business Registered Group Limited is a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 09416106. Our registered office is Ground Floor, 3 Sovereign Court, Graham Street, Birmingham, B1 3JR. All correspondence should be sent to this address. Our telephone number is: 0121 678 9000 and email: email@example.com.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Your personal data includes information such as:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- User credentials
We collect information from a number of different sources, including:
- When we provide you with our products and services
- When we provide you with one of our accredited partners’ products or services
- When you talk to us on the phone
- When you make a payment
- In emails and letters
- If you take part in any of our competitions or promotions
- When you attend a meeting or event
- When you use our websites
We use information about you for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping
- To make contact with you following an enquiry
- To perform a contract with you or take steps to enter into a contract at your request
- To process accounting payments
- For marketing purposes
- For the purposes of legitimate interests; using applicable data to conduct and develop our business activities, such as developing and maintaining relationships with our customers
- To defend our rights
- In order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject
- In business communications that provide information, we think you may find interesting (such emails will include an option to unsubscribe from future email messages)
- To maintain records of our security and quality processes
- To process and administer contract information
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our website.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you are an existing customer we may contact you regarding offers, events, services, products and initiatives based on legitimate business interests. You can stop such communication by unsubscribing at any time either using the link at the bottom of the correspondence or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Business Register Group Limited marketing database will hold only the following personal data:
- Email address
- Business Address
- Phone Numbers
Lawful basis for processing your data, including basis of legitimate interest
The processing of your data is lawful to ensure that we can perform a contract with you. Alternatively it is a part of our communications and marketing or it is necessary for or legitimate interest ( for running our business, provision of services, to define types of customers for our products or services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy, to develop our services and grow our business.)
We will contact you regarding offers, events, services, products and initiatives. You can stop such communication by unsubscribing at any time either using the link at the bottom of the correspondence or contacting us at email@example.com
We collect the following personal data for the purpose of marketing
- Email address
- Business Address
- Phone Numbers
This data will be held in our marketing database unless you choose to unsubscribe by either using the link at the bottom of the correspondence or contacting us at nbrg.co.uk. The data will be held for as long as you continue to express an interest in our company or unsubscribe. All marketing data will be reviewed after periodically and removed in the instance that you have not expressed an interest during given period.
This data will be will have been collected in the following ways and your permission to contact you will have been requested prior to receiving our marketing correspondence.
- If you attend a National Business Register Group Limited event
- If you expressed an interest in one of our events and provided the above personal data to register
- If you register via the NBR or Start.biz websites to receive our newsletter or any of the downloadable material contained on those sites.
- If you register via the NBR or Start.biz websites to receive details about the services we offer
- If you complete any of the enquiry forms on the Start.Biz or NBR websites
- If you are a business contact of National Business Register Group Limited and have expressed an interest in the services we offer
- If you registered to receive our details at an exhibition
You are not under any obligation to provide us with your personal data for marketing purposes, and you can withdraw your consent to your personal data being processed in this way at any time by contacting us using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by following the unsubscribe line in every marketing communication you receive from us.
Some of the National Business Register Group Limited marketing data may be shared with a third-party for the purpose of our building our marketing database. In this instance, they are the data controller due to their legitimate business interest.
To opt out of Google Analytics tracking on our site, using cookies. To opt out of Google Analytics tracking on all sites, use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
We do this in pursuance of our legitimate interests, to allow us to analyse how visitors interaction with our site in order to improve our site and our services.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes.
These might include retention periods:
mandated by law, contract, or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
for preserving, resolving, defending, or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or
needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
Where we are permitted to send you direct marketing communications, we may retain your contact information necessary for this purpose, (provided that you have consented to receive them) for as long as you do not unsubscribe from receiving the same from us.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data and ensuring that your information is secure. All data is held in secure in accordance with current legislative requirements, industry standards and technology.
We will keep the personal data you have provided for as long as we have a relationship with you. Once that relationship has ended, we will retain it in accordance with this Policy only for as long as we reasonably require, and it will then be deleted and destroyed where legislation allows.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we control.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We minimise the amount of personal data that we collect. You have the right to rectification, erasure, restriction or objection to our ongoing use of your personal data. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us. We reserve the right to apply a small fee.
Contact details for the UK Supervisory Authority, Information Commissioners Office (ICO), are available at: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request deletion of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you.
Your personal data is shared by us with categories of recipients that include:
Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
Analytics and search engine providers assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website.
If National Business Register Group Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of National Business Register Group Limited Servers.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party recipients of your personal data. Where third parties are recipients of your personal data from us, please read any information those third parties provide you about how, why and the legal basis for, their processing of your personal data and make your own enquiries in respect of them.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY